Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:3338 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Tax Manager - Vertex/One Source/Sabrix/Taxware - Management Consulting (7-14 yrs)
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Understand finance function value chain and be able to generate insights based on understanding of processes and capabilities that drive value
- Demonstrate ability to articulate solutions to clients and sustain opinion with sufficient examples / expertise
- Demonstrate a breadth of experience and a depth of understanding of Finance and Tax function processes to deliver large tax function consulting projects
- Able to transform ideas in to workable solutions
- Able to respond to RFP with tailored solutions and credentialize Accenture capabilities via every means of interactions
- Demonstrate ability to understand master data set up in ERP (SAP/ Oracle) and its implications on tax process to ensure tax sensitization of master data.
- Lead and Deliver projects on implementation of Tax tools/ software applications for Indirect Tax (eg: Vertex / Onesource (Sabrix)/ Taxware)
- Develop key thought leadership material on Tax function or Tax function transformation projects
- Provides offshore or onsite support in projects that run in different geographies and be a part of the extended project team.
- Be able to manage, guide, groom and grow teams and is an established leader and people person.
- Should have minimum 7-9 years of work experience preferably all the years in Finance function with experience and skills in Indirect Tax processes, Financial and Tax reporting, consulting experience is a plus
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
- At least 7-9 years of experience with exposure to major ERP's, Standard tax sensitized PtP, OtC and RtR processes, tax determination tools/ functionalities and accrual accounting. IFRS / US GAAP experience or knowledge would be preferred
- Must have done minimum three end to end implementations.
- Should have worked with the some of the top end consulting companies or 1st tier IT vendors or with captive centers of MNC's in the area of Indirect Tax preferably with ERP background
- Global tax processes and localization exposure is mandatory
- Should also have pre-selling experience
- Should be Post graduates (M.B.A from premier B Schools, C.A. or CPA/CFA)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.