CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:3048 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tax Manager - Private Equity Firm (4-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time-frame.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Develop response to tax queries from Investors/ Tax Department and drive closure to response
- Coordination for timely preparation & submission of direct tax compliance reports, forms & returns
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Develop and manage all documentation related to taxation
- Manage and coordinate tax audits and liaison with external auditors.
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger.
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as a tax manager, preferably from a private equity firm.
- Excellent knowledge on fund taxation in India.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Article ship from a reputed CA firm.
- Excellent communication skills.
Minimum Qualification: Chartered Accountant/ CA-Inter and ICWA
Experience: Minimum 4-6 years of overall experience in various areas of taxation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.