Tax Analyst - US Taxation - IT - CA/CPA (1-3 yrs)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Excellent communication skills along with strong academics background.
- Smart and cream candidate is required
CTC is open/ flexible
You can look for Pan India Candidates
Position - Tax Analyst (US Taxation)
Educational qualification- Chartered Accountant or CPA
The candidate should be involved in US Taxation, which would include preparation of tax papers , K-1s and US Federal and State tax returns.
Years of experience- 1-3 (Not more than 3 years)
Alternatively you can also share profiles of candidates who are in to Audit/Financial Reporting for a US entity (US GAAP) and has exposure in Energy Sector. The qualifies Chartered Accountant mandate stays.
Please do not share profiles of candidates who are semi-qualified CAs or MBA graduates who are currently involved in US taxation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Prepare, review, and file DESRI income tax returns and issue annual tax information (Sch. K-1s) to investors
- Review tax information to be included in various regulatory filings (tax audits, state tax returns, etc.)
- Interact with the DESRI accounting team, tax auditors, and the tax planning team
- Prepare, review, and issue quarterly investor tax estimate statements
- Compute funds taxable income calculations/allocation for various DESRI funds, as well as for investors, which includes analyzing book to tax differences, tax depreciation analysis, tax credits, and various taxable income allocation methodologies
- Periodically compute various state taxes; pay state tax authorities and address to tax notices
- Periodically present DESRI taxable income analysis to senior management
- Address queries raised by investors on their taxable income calculations