Talent Acquisition at Frontizo Business Services
Views:505 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Tax Analyst - Direct Tax - CA (3-6 yrs)
Tax Analyst - Direct Tax
- We are looking for a full-time CA qualified professional for our Tax Analyst - Direct tax role.
- The candidate must be comfortable in directly liaising with various business teams within the company with an aim of gaining a deep understanding of the business vision and model in order to develop comprehensive tax solutions in support of the business, develop tax requirements that clearly articulate such solutions, and drive the implementation of the tax requirements.
- This position will primarily support both Frontizo and Appario business teams on Indian direct tax matters and the ideal candidate will have experience evaluating issues specifically related to BPO and e-retail business in India.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Review of TDS deductions, payments and managing quarterly TDS and TCS compliances
2. Providing direct tax subject matter expertise to various business lines including Business Development, Marketing, Legal, Customer Service, and various product groups.
3. Reviewing new business initiatives and assisting with identifying direct tax impacts on the business.
4. Providing end-to-end tax requirements for business projects and engage with various teams on tax projects such as implementation of new TDS section.
5. Working closely with internal tax teams such like Indirect tax, Tax Reporting, and external advisors, for review of tax impacts on business, tax compliance and forms, agreement, and such other documentation.
6. Handling income tax assessment proceedings and preparation of responses to notices issued by tax department.
7. Managing of Income tax General Ledgers and preparing tax workings for US GAAP provisions.
8. Assisting with managing relationships with external tax consultants and regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis.
9. Managing and coordinating tax audits and extend support to preparation of financial statements with regard to taxes.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLSETS :
1. A Chartered Accountant by qualification with 3+ years of direct tax in public accounting firm, large multinational or professional services firm
2. Thorough technical knowledge of Direct Tax, Corporate Tax (Income Tax & DTAA), Corporate Law & International Tax.
3. Strong hands on experience and Knowledge of international tax issues and double tax treaties
4. Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing
5. General business awareness
6. Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
7. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
8. Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
9. Excellent Excel and general computer skills
10. Excellent drafting skills to be able to communicate complex tax ideas and analysis in plain
11. English language to business groups being supported
12. Work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment