Tax Analyst - BFS - CA/CPA (1-2 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be an Chartered Accountant or CPA with one to two years of working experience.
- Good understanding of U.S GAAP.
- U.S. tax experience in renewable energy or private equity industry, or audit experience in the asset management/financial services industry, is preferred.
- Experience in renewable energy or energy sectors is an advantage.
- The candidate should be proactive and possess strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to work independently with limited direction and guidance.