Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Tatvic Analytics Pvt Ltd
Views:2709 Applications:583 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Tatvic - Customer Success Manager (4-7 yrs)
1.Client Happiness Index: Maintain a CHI of > 8 quarter on quarter by ensuring for every support request the closure is made in the fastest possible time, by being proactive in resolving issues and providing solution which ensures client satisfaction.
2. Client Retention: Upsell Managed services, licenses, and solutions while retaining existing customers by providing valuable services, solutions and making efforts towards BHAG realization.
3. Requirement Understanding & Query Resolution: All requirements and queries should be understood with utmost clarity by asking questions that help avoid iterations for solution development. The queries should be addressed and resolved within defined TAT.
4. Insight Generation: Proactively perform analysis on client's data points and generate actionable insights that can support in achieving their business KPIs. The value generated should be measurable in terms of an increase in revenue, reduction in cost, or increase in efficiency/productivity.
5. Learning & Development: Contribute to knowledge asset building by being proactive in learning, documenting and sharing resources.
- Build business roadmap involving GA tracking for clients which include designing the tracking framework such as events schema etc.
- Envision new custom solutions to bridge the gap which Google Products are not able to cater to individual organizations
- Be a core part of Client Relationship Building; Meet clients to build and sustain relationships
- Take regular feedback from the client on products, services, and performance and take care of all Client Communication
- Upsell to all clients so they move from data collection to data analysis
- Conduct health check on all documented outputs going to the client
- Provide training to clients on the product or product updates
- Understanding the client's problem statements and helping them with a solution using appropriate resources and the products available on the stack
- Build case studies of successful interventions with the client and deliver webinars
- Continuously enhance technical and market to remain conversant with the latest updates in the domain and technology
- Activate the learning to ensure quality deliverables
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.