Tatsat Foundation - Marketing Content Writer (3-5 yrs)
Job brief :
- We are looking for a full-time, work-from-office Content Writer to join our Branding, Marketing and Strategic Consulting team, including, but not limited to client marketing content, websites content, blog posts, whitepapers, presentations, guides and marketing collateral. The content writer will be working closely with the leadership team. S/he will help the leadership team with idea generation and execution.
- Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, writing clear and concise copies and proofreading before the content is published.
- You should have excellent command over English language.
- The content that you will be producing will be consumed by industry and thought leaders and key decision makers in the private, public and government sectors. If you have three to five years of experience in print or online content writing and production and have an eye for detail, we would like to meet you. Please share samples of your published work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Research industry-related topics (combining print & online sources, interviews, and case studies)
- Write clear copies to promote our or our clients products and services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Good knowledge of SEO writing
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency by sticking to our style guide
- Update website, social media content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer with a media house/research organisation/think-tanks
- Min 3-5 years of experience
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience in researching various topics using multiple sources
- Knowledge of corporate style of writing
- Familiarity with web publishing tools
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English language
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Full time work (office role only)
Send Resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.