HR Recruiter at TataCliq
Views:157 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TataCliq - Lead - Commerce - SAP CX/Hybris (10-13 yrs)
Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury. Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities.
Here's what we believe in:
We obsess over customer delight
We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning & continuous improvement, both for people and processes
Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teams
About the Team
The Commerce team works in building scalable, cloud native, distributed system. Pioneering work is done in SAP - CX or Hybris Commerce along with integration with in house built microservices and third party systems. The team is also moving towards a monolith to micro services architecture.
We are looking for proactive lead engineers having years of architecture, design & engineering experience. We want someone who is comfortable asking "why?" The ideal candidate is a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices and has experience in architecting and designing components at scale. To be successful as an development lead, you should have exceptional foresight, great communication skills, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk.
Hands on - Technical Contribution (70 %)
- Lead research & develop designs to build large scale & complex products designed to handle larger scale, availability, performance considerations
- Lead, own & design architecture evolution, hardening the architecture and design for the product
- Guide in direct root cause analysis of critical business and production issues.
- Lead design reviews & code reviews
- Establish engineering best practices in design & coding & devops for the team on old & new tech stack
- Contribute to optimising design, code & mentor team on the same.
- Contribute to defining unit & functional test automation strategy & framework adoption
- Drive technology strategy and vision in collaboration with product
- Engages & leads non-functional requirements like scalability, security, stability & performance for the product owned and works in collaboration with security, devops and testing team to achieve the same.
- Evaluate, drive & optimise infrastructure needs for product to meet the scalability & availability needs.
- Establish monitoring strategy & principles in line with product usage & bottlenecks.
- Identify & solve tech debts with an actionable plan
- Bring new ideas for product enhancement.
- Align solutions with the overall business applications and IT technology roadmap
Technical & Scrum Management (20%)
- Lead a team of engineers, with varying degrees of experience.
- Mentor & coach & train team on engineering design, coding & architecture.
- Responsible for building & creating a higher performance culture within the team
- Responsible for hiring for his/her team
- Present proposals to people, operations and engineering leadership.
- Drive development and enforcement of standards, tools and methodologies
- Checking their team's work for technical accuracy, validity of methods used
- Own & drive on technical work assignments
Skills and Qualifications
- Leadership, team building, and mentoring skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Analytics skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexible thinking, including the ability to pivot and try new approaches when faced with challenges
- Organizational, planning, and documentation skills
- Proficiency using presentation software to explain complex information to non-technical management personnel and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of project management tools, bug tracking (such as JIRA, Trac, Bugzilla, Wiki, etc.)
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
- Supporting build projects including large-scale eCommerce implementations.
- Willingness to learn new tools and technologies.
- 10+ years of software development or programming experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Java - Spring.
- 6+ years of experience in e-commerce with implementation in SAP-CX / SAP Hybris. Experience in 1811+ versions of hybris.
- Working knowledge required in various functionalities like CMS, Cataloguing, Pricing, Promotions, Cart, Checkout , Order management and integration with ERP systems.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Hybris implementation
- Experience working with XML technology (such as XSD, SAX, DOM, XSLT).
- Good to have experience in common message brokers like Kafka or NATS
- Experience working with Database (such as MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle).
- Hands on experience in configuring & using various monitoring tools like elastic search, Kibana, Grafana, AppDynamics, etc would be needed.
- Guide the teams to the maturity levels of active monitoring and pro-actively take measures to avoid serious Non-functional requirements
- Good knowledge of container technologies & developing micro services in distributed architecture is needed.
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture in a highly scalable and available setup
- Optimize application performance and scalability across on-premise AWS cloud.