Human Resource at Tata Trusts
Views:903 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Trusts - Senior Manager - Public Health Mother & Child Health (15-24 yrs)
Senior Manager - Public Health Mother & Child Health
1. To provide conceptual and technical guidance to the Trusts' projects involving maternal and child health across the country.
2. To guide the Health Theme in designing the project proposals, project reviews and periodic monitoring of the maternal and child health and related projects
3. To liaise with other themes of the Trusts to ensure synergies and to improve efficiency
4. To help the Trusts in recruitments and capacity building of the personnel working in healthcare projects.
5. To ensure networking with the key academic and scientific organizations (national and international) of healthcare field.
6. To guide the health teams in MIS, LFA and AWP related processes
7. To assist the Theme Head in reviewing grant requests, audit related processes and partnership opportunities
8. To participate in the high-level review meetings and to attend to the tasks assigned by the management.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading and supervising
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Writing and reporting
At least 15 years of post-qualification experience in reputed public health organizations and leading large health projects at State / National level.
- MD/MS in Gynaecology & Obstetrics /Paediatrics/ Community Medicine / Internal Medicine
- MBBS + DPH / MPH /MBA Healthcare