Human Resource at Tata Trusts
Views:182 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Trusts - Senior Manager - Health Systems Policy & Advocacy (20-25 yrs)
Brief Job Description
1. To provide conceptual and technical guidance to the Trusts' healthcare projects across country
2. To guide the Health Theme in designing the project proposals, project reviews and periodic monitoring of the maternal and child health and related projects
3. To support the health theme on Partnerships, collaborations and communications with internal and external stakeholders
4. To support health theme with insights National Health Policy, healthcare regulations and National Health Programmes
5. To ensure networking with the key academic and scientific organizations (national and international) of healthcare field.
6. To guide the health teams in MIS, LFA and AWP related processes
7. To assist the Theme Head in reviewing grant requests, audit related processes and partnership opportunities
8. To participate in the high-level review meetings and to attend to the tasks assigned by the management.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading and supervising
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Writing and reporting
At least 20 years of post-qualification experience in reputed organizations.
Master's in Public Policy (MPP)/Masters in Public Administration (MPA) /MBA/MPH/ MTech.