Human Resource at Tata Trusts
Views:1198 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Trusts - Officer - Financial Inclusion (0-4 yrs)
Officer Financial Inclusion
Brief Job Description :
1. Developing strategies for taking financial services, especially credit and insurance, to the underserved areas of India.
2. Work closely with Tata Trusts high impact projects to help their beneficiaries adopt formal financial services.
3. Coordinate with Associate Organizations and Lenders/Insurers in bridging the information gap.
4. Build and maintain relationships with financial institutions, insurers, development financial institutions, Corporates and government agencies.
5. Monitor financial inclusion initiatives and periodically report to senior leadership of Tata Trusts.
6. Candidate must be willing to travel out of station (mostly rural locations).
7. Nature of work is highly dynamic, requiring complex problem solving, big thinking and rapid execution.
Job Specifications :
Knowledge & Skills :
- Understanding of the impact of banking and insurance sector on rural economy
- Building and nurturing relationships in multi-stakeholder engagements, project management, strategic thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and communicating information
- Learning and researching
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Fresher's from Social Studies may apply.
- Prior experience in social and development sector is desirable but not mandatory
- Proven track record in achieving targets
Qualifications - Graduation/ Post - Graduation