Human Resource at Tata Trusts
Views:2676 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Tata Trusts - Manager - Partnerships (1-3 yrs)
Key Accountability :
1. Managing Partner Interactions
2. Raising funds for Tata Trusts programs
3. Working with Internal Stakeholders to source relevant information to be shared with Partners in appropriate formats
4. Supporting International Partnerships & Resource Mobilization efforts from India through closely working with US-based team member & facilitating interactions with international partners
5. Managing the Partner Relationships Management system (two phases developed and further development /maintenance if any) and Collaboration Platform (yet to be developed)
6. Managing Retail Fund-raising and Payroll giving efforts of Tata Trusts
7. Organizing Partnership events & workshops with key external stakeholders
8. Documentation around key partnership activities - reporting, MoU/Agreement creation
Relationship (within organization) Working across teams to source relevant information for project proposals, partnership collaterals (decks, one-pagers, brochures etc.), reporting to donors. Working with Finance & Accounts teams to help fulfill due-diligence requirements. Relationship (Outside Organization) Working with potential & existing partners to meet their requirements.
1. To develop, manage & nurture partnerships with non-profits, family offices, foundations, Corporates, HNIs, networking/aggregator platforms etc.
2. To raise funds for key Tata Trusts programs in coordination with relevant internal stakeholders including relevant due-diligence processes
3. To help write- grant applications for renowned domestic & international grants - Eg. Mac Arthur Foundation, co-impact etc.
4. To help manage the PRM platform - ensure appropriate usage within the team and within the organization, assist with scoping for future phases of PRM development, work with Technology team & vendor to deliver further phases of PRM development
5. To help create appropriate communication collaterals/platforms - Working with the internal teams at Tata Trusts (program + communications) to convert programmatic information into Partnership Collaterals. Helping scope & support in the development of a collaboration platform in conjunction with relevant internal teams and vendors.
6. Tenaciously work through issue identification, resolution, documentation and communication etc
7. Managing appropriate change and communications activities for specific change initiatives
8. Assists Head of Partnership in building transformational plans to differentiate Trusts approach and add value to partners
9. Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project or program sponsors and stakeholders