Human Resource at Tata Trusts
Views:1251 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Tata Trusts - Lead - IT Infrastructure (10-12 yrs)
Key Accountability :
1. Manage design, development, implementation & maintenance of overall IT infrastructure and network (LAN/WAN/LLs etc) across all offices of Tata Trusts
2. Collaborate with Cloud providers to plan and provision Cloud capacity and other services based on application needs
3. Oversee development and ensure compliance of IT Policies in accordance with international standards such as ISO-27000
4. Oversee IT infra Operations to ensure high uptime and performance so as to delivery seamless experience to end users with minimal costs
5. Responsible for stakeholder and vendor management including outsourcing, contracting and performance management for support related activities.
Brief Job Description
1. Design, development, implementation & maintenance of overall IT infrastructure and network (LAN/WAN/LLs/FWs and other Security Infra etc.) across all offices of Tata Trusts.
2. Work with internal and vendor teams to ensure high quality delivery and maintenance of infrastructure and network across various sites to support programs/business
3. Manage all IT infrastructure operations including Infra Security to ensure provision of a first class user support service
4. Monitor and promote improvement of the performance and efficiency of the team (outsourced), reporting against service levels
5. Manage service performance and reporting, trend analysis and IT budget
6. Responsible for stakeholder and vendor management including sourcing, contracting and performance management for support related activities.
7. Manage support vendors including support desk operations and ensure their operational effectiveness
8. Oversee development and ensure compliance of IT Policies in accordance with international standards such as ISO-27000
9. Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management and security policies and procedures
10. Ensure that governance and change processes and procedures are adhered to
11. Responsible for continuous improvement including the identification of opportunities to improve operational performance and cost saving
12. Management reporting on the performance of Infra, Security & IT Operations
13. Collaborate with Application managers to define, build, and maintain Business Continuity Plans and DR strategy
- In-depth Knowledge on Cloud technology, Cloud Services (AWS, GPC, Azure, TCL, Netmagic etc.), open-source implementation and Linux.
- Good knowledge/familiarity of Server Virtualization, clustering, consolidation as well as data Backup solutions
- In-depth knowledge of LAN/ WAN topology, protocols, VLAN- s, QOS, VPN- s, TCP/IP and Ethernet frames.
- In-depth experience and knowledge on Desktop OS and standard office / anti-malware applications. Hands-on experience in deployment and troubleshooting of standard software packages.
- Good knowledge end user security products /solutions, practices and principles.
- Experience on Monitoring / logging tools for servers and networks.
- Technical knowledge of routers and protocols, L2 / L3 switches, wireless routers and protocols and other networking devices such as load balancers and sharers.
- Good knowledge of security concepts e.g. ISO27001, ISMS, ITIL, GDPR or equivalent.
- Exposure to IT enterprise environment, including using of change management practices, incident management processes, and ownership of support cases opened / logged with IT team and IT vendors.
- Excellent technical knowledge of server room environments including racks, Structured and UTP cabling standards, Server room power distribution and management, cooling and physical security.
Skills/ Personal Traits:
- Highly self-motivated; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment
- IT Financial Management
- Ability to work effectively & guide technical team members.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 10 - 12 years of IT relevant experience in which 5 years should be in the role of leading an IT infra team.
- B.E.( E&C), B.E.(Comp Sc), B.E.(IT)
- Higher-level Microsoft/networking/info security qualification/accreditation
- AWS/GPC or other Cloud certified