Human Resource at Tata Trusts
Views:632 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Tata Trusts - Head - Programmatic IT Applications (15-18 yrs)
Key Accountability :
1. Design, develop multi-year roadmap oversee development, implementation & maintenance of programmatic IT applications and related integrations across themes so as to deliver standardized IT platforms for each of the themes
2. Drive research and evaluation of innovative social initiatives technologies to identify and implement the best of breed and sustainable technologies through Trusts social programs to generate maximum social impact.
3. Design, architect, oversee implementation of data platforms, MIS & operational reports, analytics to enable program teams to adopt data driven approach to social programs
4. Ensure advanced security capabilities are implemented across all programmatic IT applications and legal entities under accountability
5. Collaborate cordially with the IT Applications head to ensure synergy between implementations across segments
1. Develop and Drive IT strategy keeping in mind long term objectives of meeting the programmatic and organizational IT needs through implementation of state-of-the-art, innovative, secure and best of breed COTS technologies
2. Develop and maintain technology architecture roadmap, models and governance (current and target) including platform/data integration architecture to deploy theme wise standardized IT platforms in alignment with IT Strategy.
3. Research to identify innovative social initiatives implementation technologies in various themes like Health, Nutrition, Education, (WASH) Water & Sanitation Hygiene, Livelihoods etc, undertake PoCs in consultation with program teams and support scale up as needed.
4. Maintain an enterprise wide view to ensure IT projects deliver their total potential value and are woven into the overall organizational strategy and objectives.
5. Manage Application (BADevSecOps) Leads to ensure high quality and timely delivery of applications and integration components to deliver program objectives.
6. Act as an approval authority for Programmatic IT architecture for solutions and any changes proposed to existing architecture.
7. Study data elements and data flows across the organization; design, oversee development and maintain enterprise wide programmatic data platform to facilitate easy data access across the organization.
8. Identify data silos and design integrations for seamless integration between various applications.
9. Identify reporting needs across themes/functions; design, oversee development and maintain business intelligence & management reports.
10. Build analytics function within the organization and oversee delivery of analytics based insights.
11. Develop, implement and maintain the technology standards and principles.
12. Supplier and vendor relationship management.
13. Manage overall budgets and financials for programmatic applications areas.
14. Strong experience in building/managing and integrating API's
15. Ensure all implementation have adequate security capabilities implemented and regularly upgraded
16. Work with Programmatic applications head to drive synergies and derive maximum value out of implementations across segments
- Strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- He should be detail-leader who can consistently provide valuable suggestions and solutions in areas of software development, use and maintenance
- Building and managing teams to be a leader
- Creating solutions that deliver maximum value to the organization
- Integrating applications with existing systems. Ensuring a seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
- IT Strategy Development.
- Service Strategy Development
- Exposure the social initiatives implementation technologies
- IT Innovation Management
- Enterprise Architecture Plan
- Customer Relationship Management
- Requirements Management
- Solution Design, Solution Build & Configure
- Block Chain, AI/ML, RPA tools
- SDLC management including Agile expertise
- IT Financial Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- BE/B.Tech in Comp Science, E&C, IT, Digital Electronics, MCA (Software Development or Management Information Systems)
- M. Tech in Comp Science, Digital Electronics
- Overall 16 - 18 years of experience in the industry with a minimum of 10+ years of experience covering delivery management of larger programs, preferably in Business Process Automation, Financial Management, SCM, HRMS, e2e ERP, Data/Analytics platform implementations involving complex integrations.
- Knowledge on state of the art technologies used in the development sector for implementing the social initiatives across a wide spectrum of domains involving Agriculture, Education, Health, Nutrition, Water and Sanitation Hygiene and Livelihoods.
- Exposure to implementations in large Non-Profits will be an advantage