Human Resource at Tata Trusts
Views:2160 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Tata Trusts - Associate - Compliance - CA + CS (4-5 yrs)
Associate Organisations (AO) (i.e. Section 8 Companies/ Trusts / Cooperative Society etc) :
1. Support in formation and set up of Associate Organisations (AO).
2. Overseeing and Coordinating with Outsourcing Agencies / AO for :
a. Day to Day book of accounts
b. Computation and Payment of Statutory Dues as per the timelines( Provident Fund, Professional Tax, TDS on Vendors, TDS on Salary)
c. Preparation of Income & Expenditure Account, Balance Sheet & Receipts & Payments Account for the Associated Organisation
d. Ensure Monthly Bank reconciliation are done for all Bank Accounts
e. Audit to be conducted for the Onward Grants.
f. Submission of reports to Tata Trusts as per the terms & conditions of Grant letters.
g. Monthly closure of books of accounts are done as per the timelines
3. Ensure all Regulatory and Statutory Compliance are done as per the timelines
4. Coordinate with Internal and Statutory Auditors for Completion of the audit
5. Surplus funds are timely invested in the Fixed deposits
6. Follow-up for timely settlement of all advances.( Supplier and Employee)
7. Maintain and monitor Periodic Cash Flow Statements.
8. Preparation / Verification of Utilisation Certificate for the Grants Received and Submission to HO
9. Knowledge of Tally ERP and cost center accounting.
10. Coordinating, escalating and resolving issues with the Program team, Finance and Accounts Team etc.
11. To assist in preparation of Board Minutes, Directors Report, Agenda paper, Notices etc.
12. Guide the entities on secretarial compliance Associate Organisations (AO) (i.e. Section 8 Companies/ Trusts / Cooperative Society etc)
- CA+ CS, or CA+ CS (Inter), or
- CA with 3-4 years of secretarial experience