Lead - Talent Acquisition at Tata Tele Business Services
Views:1302 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Tata Tele - Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition (2-4 yrs)
- Drives talent acquisition and ensure timeliness and quality of hire to meet the Organisation needs.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organisation with the timelines and approved budget.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and other components
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers with hiring and employment data.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.