HR at Tata Technologies
Views:361 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Technologies - Project Manager - Automotive Vehicle Integration Domain (12-17 yrs)
Designation - Project Manager
Grade - L3.0
Job Location Pimpri , Pune
Domain Automotive - Vehicle Integration
Experience 12 to 17 years
Education - B.E / B. Tech. or M.E / M Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Packaging studies & automotive system integration of vehicle aggregates to meet the product performance requirements
- Develop new concepts and specifications to introduce new products & variants.
- Product updation for legislative requirement by benchmarking, capturing customer inputs & upcoming legislations.
- Conducting project reviews with CFT to assess and analyse priorities & risks involved.
- Facilitate team in developing solutions with proper compliance and documentations
- Benchmarking of the vehicle system design specification, component design specification.
- Design verification and approval for vehicle aggregates. Conducting DFMEA / DFM & DFS with CFT
- Preparing testing & development plan of prototypes to achieve the system targets /functional requirements of the vehicle.
- Verification of the detail designs by prototype building
- Monitor project timelines
- Participate in department audits (TBEM,TQM,ISO)
- Vehicle level test Plan (DVP&R)
- Implementation / product ionisation of the vehicle to ensure that product is delivered as per the agreed timeline by following the milestones & gateways as per set NPI process.
- IPTV, cost & weight reduction by collaborating with CFT. Engineering change management & design releases.
- Provide product development support to manufacturing plant & service team for field issue resolutions.
- Tender mapping & future product planning
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Estimation of Work content & timelines
- Setting & Managing of KPI of team members
- Exp in Automotive OEM SCV/LCV/ICV/HCV/BUSSES
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.