HR at Tata Steel Long Products
Views:1889 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Tata Steel Long Products - Deputy Divisional Head - Quality Assurance (15-25 yrs)
1. Drive and develop Environmental, Health and Safety processes and procedures within the department implementing a behavioural approach to safety and a zero-tolerance culture.
2. Overall responsibility for new projects related to new developments and Quality improvement across the business.
3. Create and implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
4. Ensure that quality strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets.
5. Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process.
6. Development of new Project related to Defence, Railway segment & Non-Automotive Segment, specially for development of higher size bloom casting.
7. Development & Manufacturing of Bearing steel.
8. Review all new potential business for feasibility and profitability, and any project management milestone reviews to ensure successful on quality, cost and timing.
9. Developing and enhancing people capabilities to support the Quality Assurance and Control vertical in integrating systems & processes across the entire team.
10. Lead and manage the quality function from new product conception to warranty analysis and to ensure a proactive culture so that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible. Organise and coordinate trials for development of new products in SMS.
11. Ensure work to prevent non-conformances, customer complaints, concession and rework alongside Manufacturing/ Engineering and Operations to develop corrective and preventative actions within required timeframe.
12. Report on quality activities on a regular basis to the Senior Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.