Lead - BHR at Tata Power Company Ltd.
Views:880 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Tata Power - Group Head - Corporate Secretarial (11-16 yrs)
Candidate should be working in the CS field for last 11 - 16 years. At least having 8-9 years of experience in public listed company in the immediate past.
Educational Qualifications - Graduate in Commerce, Company Secretary, Degree in Law (Preferable)
Exposure Required -
1. Conducting Board and Committees' meetings
2. Compliance with the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, SEBI Takeover Code, etc.
3. Drafting skills
4. SE and Depositories related compliances
5. Overseas compliances of the Company under various statutory provisions
6. M&A, restructuring and divestment
7. Fund raising
8. Handling RPT transactions
9. Insider Trading
Key Deliverables -
1. Overall secretarial works such as conducting meetings of the Board, Committees and Shareholders (Annual General Meeting (AGM)/Extra-ordinary General Meeting (EGM)/Court/NCLT convened meeting), drafting of agenda/ minutes/circulars of the meetings of the Board/Committees/ shareholders, preparation of Integrated Annual Report ('IR'), coordinating with the Directors for the meetings of the Board and Committees and approval of agenda/minutes/circulars, organising shareholders meeting, co-ordinating with NSDL/RTA/stock exchanges/SEBI/MCA/promoters, maintenance of statutory registers, ensuing quarterly stock exchanges filings, ensuing ROC filings with MCA, handling secretarial, internal and statutory auditors, etc.
2. Overall compliance of Related Party Transactions
3. Overall compliance of Insider Trading
4. Merger & Acquisitions and Secretarial Due Diligence
5. Fund raising activities such as Rights Issue, Preferential Issue, issue of Commercial Papers, NCDs, etc.
6. Ensuring compliance under the Companies, Act, 2013, SEBI LODR, SEBI PIT, SEBI Takeover Code, etc.
7. Overseeing/advising the subsidiaries/joint ventures companies in India and abroad.
8. Investor/Shareholders Relations.
9. Coordinating with Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA), NSDL/CDSL, Stock Exchanges, MCA, etc.