TA Associate at Tata Motors
Views:3860 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tata Motors - Senior Manager - Project Manager - SAP Logistics (10-12 yrs)
- TML conducts its Enterprise Business Transactions primarily on SAP and on a variety of workflow & digital applications. All organisation facing processes like Manufacturing, Procurement, Finance, HR, Supply Chain are covered by these systems. These system run the TML Business and all key transformational programs are embedded in the same. Collectively these systems account for 50% of all IT systems in TML today.
- This position will be responsible for planning, architecting, defining and pricing complex Solutions while considering the full lifecycle of transformation programmes, from strategy to execution / implementation. This role is also responsible for executing the SAP roadmap in connection with the overall TML IT roadmap and own the successful rollout of the strategy.
- Position requires the candidate to possess leadership capabilities across SAPs solution suite, an in-depth understanding of SAP (various modules) and current trends in technology enablement as well as integration with other applications while ensuring the proposed / developed solutions operate on Data Center and future infra architecture like Cloud. This role is that of a Delivery Leader who implements key architectural decisions, owns & drives transformational programmes and sustains the enterprise systems of TATA Motors.
- Possess 10-12 yrs of experience in IT (preferably Automotive / Manufacturing Industry)
- Extensive Solution Developing capability and Experience in solution definition and delivery management (a Must)
- Extensive experience in SAP & enterprise solution suite
- Capabilities mandatory across SAP ERP solution suite, with a clear understanding of PaaS and SaaS offerings
- Architecting and defining complex and technical SAP solutions across, understanding of the technology enablement as well as integration with other applications.
- Should have carried out numerous SAP enabled transformation programme lifecycles of which at least 50% of were gained in a solution architect or senior leadership role.
- Ability to translate business challenges into ERP solutions
- Exposure to Digital & Connected systems
- Exposure to DevOps Mgmt., Release Mgmt,Maintenance of both Enterprise & digital Applications
- Exposure to developing middleware and interface technology like Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Understanding of SAPs product strategy, understanding of S/4 HANA and enabling tools and complementary technologies, especially the integration to other applications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.