TA Associate at Tata Motors
Views:2734 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tata Motors - Lead Architect - Cloud & Connected Platform (10-13 yrs)
Looking for an individual with architectural passion and innovative bent of mind. Should be abreast of new age technologies and frameworks to solve business problems and come up with new business models. Should have deep knowledge of various Cloud platforms and services and must have created multiple architectures using open source technologies on public cloud. Legacy system integrations with cloud is a must have. Should be well aware and be aptly hands on with Connected Platform/architectures - IoT, Industry 4.0 - in Automotive or other business domains.
Thought Leadership with effectiveness in leading innovation
- Should have expertise in opensource frameworks and platform architectures to build connected IoT components like - Message Broking, Event handlers, complex event & stream processors, microservices architecture to serve location, telemetry, diagnostics, emergency events, identity and auth. services etc. - from IoT data
- Should be able to extend the connected platform to provide end to end application services - which may need scaling and further component building and thus need to be thought leader in building sustainable architectures
- Need to have extensive cloud architecture optimization experience - cost-wise and productivity-wise. Should be well versed with scores of top cloud services across public clouds and utilize the best-of-breed approach in building sustainable architectures
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and No SQL databases and should have demonstrated skills in data presentation in multiple ways from multiple sources
- Versatile experience in designing architectures across industry domains is desired for a heterogeneous architectural setup.
- Excellent articulation and communication (No tolerance)
- Excellent communication skills
- Need to be able to articulate and advise the future course of technology aptly to the team
- Should be abreast of the latest in the field of cloud and IoT platforms - like 5G, autonomous vehicles, sensors and data around it, protocols and technologies.
- Customer-centric thought process with experience in leading large teams
- Need to have demonstrated past behavior in enhancing customer experience by using new technologies on cloud and Iot Platforms
- Should be adept at making TCO calculations with an extreme focus on cost and technology balance
Size of Role (non Mandatory) :
- Financial (revenue/ cost equivalent of the volumes (sales/ procurement/manufacturing etc) directly under the purview of the role + sum total of any other budgets under control of the role) Non-Financial (Geography handled, team size)
- India and Abroad; at least 5-6 years in handling teams of over 20-25 people
Job Responsibilities :
- Defining and Driving the philosophy of Cloud and IoT oriented architectural platforms at a high level and build multi-year roadmap on the innovation and evolution of the same in relation to the upcoming trends and advent of new technologies.
- Quick understanding of the applications at the business user end and take necessary actions to enable the same working with multiple stakeholders
- Leading the end-to-end architectures and delivery for multiple projects at a time
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules across projects - drive the same with vendors, partners etc.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges and be ready to do deep dive and solve such issues at short notice at times.
- Strong knowledge of technology platforms built with the amalgamation of various technologies, cloud services, open-source frameworks and other such elements - should have a demonstrable past in these areas
- Strong knowledge of frameworks/services like Kafka/Kinesis, ELK Stack, LAMP stack, microservices architecture, stream analytics, Log visualizations, API management services and analytics around it.
- Sound knowledge of distributed data streaming, big data, data lake, data categorization, storage types - utilization of cloud service around this
- Strong experience and skill of quick turnaround on performance and optimization challenges for large architecture - should have worked on SOPs in this area which are replicate-able.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments; knowledge of open source LDAPs
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Full knowledge of working on various multi-tier architectures in cloud space with sound cloud concepts
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github, and automation tools like Travis_CI and project management tools like JIRA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.