TA Associate at Tata Motors
Views:2609 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Motors - IT Security Operations & Controls - Network Security (5-10 yrs)
Position Summary :
Managing Security Operations by driving the execution through various Service Providers. Performing project management to implement security tools and technologies as per Information Security Roadmap. Designing security architecture in IT solutions deployed on-prem, cloud or hybrid implementations. Driving Security Governance with service providers and liaising with Senior Management for guidance.
- End-to-End deployment of security projects across IT infrastructure
- Prepare, track and ensure incurrence of Capex and Opex budget for Infosec requirements
- Drive Security governance with service providers
- Manage security operations of Network, Endpoint and Datacenter and Office365.
- Conduct Access Reviews, Exception reviews, etc. as per schedule
- End to end management of Security tools such as DLP operations, Privilege Identity management, SIEM etc.
- Ensure Web content filtering operations for Websense Content Filtering and Proxy.
- Security operations for complete infrastructure including Patching, Hardening, Malware protection [Antivirus], periodic security assessments, configuration reviews, firewall rule reviews, IPS signature fine-tuning, Web content filtering.
- Information Security request management and exception management for evaluating exceptions to Information Security policies
- Security architecture review of complete landscape
- Review critical alerts, logs and reports across infrastructure.
- Drive Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing with remediation of gaps for critical IT infrastructure
- Review and support timely remediation of information security incidents with containment controls, stakeholder communications, corrective and preventive measures
- Support ISO27001 sustenance activities and controls implementation with Policies review, support for Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment, Review and implementation of recommended controls
- Network/Operating System/Appliance hardening review and assessment as per baseline hardening parameters
- Evaluate, design and develop security architecture for new business requirements by performing threat modelling, Risk assessment and recommending controls & best practices
- Develop, deliver and manage information security awareness program for white collar and blue collar workforce across multiple locations
- Develop, publish and improve KPI security metrics to demonstrate overall security posture of the organization
- Support IT Security Management for Senior Management liaison with presentations, scorecards, updates, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.