TA Associate at Tata Motors
Views:2508 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Tata Motors - Deputy General Manager - Mobility & Web Designing (10-18 yrs)
We are looking for a PHP/Java Web Architect/Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by you/co-workers into the application. Therefore, a sound understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
The position requires the Tech Architect to act as Single Point Accountability for the Technology choices made by TML. The position also requires,
- Ownership of architectural decisions of system changes and enhancements to enterprise systems
- To jointly own the key attributes of enterprise systems - performance, scalability, flexibility,
security and cost of ownership, along with the Infrastructure team
- To create and maintain technology roadmap for organization
- To provide directional input to CIO on technology decisions on key initiatives
- To own and manage Tech Debt of Tata Motors IT Systems
Key Attributes in the candidate :
- Core expertise in the specific area of Technology
- Deep understanding of long term technology requirements of a particular business process
- Excellent Leadership Skills and excellent articulation and communication (No tolerance here)
- Customer centric thought process and innovative mindset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.