HR at Tata International
Views:1183 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Tata International - Senior Manager - Marketing - Bicycles Division - STRYDER (8-12 yrs)
This position is responsible for the Marketing of Cycles currently sold under the STRYDER brand by Tata Intl - Bicycle Division
1. Must have adequate experience in Marketing function (especially in the B2C segment). Experience in the area of Rural marketing will be critical for success. Knowledge/experience in the Cycle or related industry will be added advantage.
2. Must be able to conduct market surveys and research, scan competition, solicit market/customer feedback to develop Marketing and Sales Strategies and Plans.
3. Job involves management of an effective distribution network
4. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Good leadership qualities to guide and motivate the Mktg team & support the Sales team.
6. High Level of Business Orientation and Achievement orientation.
7. Will be responsible for PAN India Marketing
1) Development of Marketing and Sales Strategies and Operating plans for the bicycle business. Assess the market size and market penetration thru analysis of market data.
2) Accountable for
i) Achieving Annual Business Plan
a) Segment wise plan for the year.
b) Implementation of Mktg strategies/plans.
ii) Guiding and motivating the Mktg & Sales teams to achieve desired targets.
iii) Recommending optimum pricing strategies to gain desired market share, price premiums, top-line / bottom-line growth).
iv) Working in conjunction with the Operations team for Production forecast and plans.
v) Jointly develop Product development / new product introduction plans.
vi) Sales Promotion
vii) Team building - management of the marketing team, KRA planning, development programs, administration
ix) Development of new markets and customer - also suggest alternative ways to increase reach.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.