HR at Tata International
Views:514 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Tata International - Manager - Operations & Documentation - Trading Business - Agri Division (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Operations & Documentation - Trading Business
Support services in operations, documentation & various back office documentation needs of Agri Division
- Processing of shipping documents such as Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin, Phytosanitary and Weight & Quality Certificates, Forex exposure, profit & loss statement & stock positions
- Interaction with contractual counterparties, banks, in-house trading staff and Operations Department colleagues both at port of loading and Port of Discharge.
- Negotiating Documents for payment basis CAD, Bank Documentary Collection, Bill availisation and Documentary Letters of Credit.
- Handling import side documentary credit and fare knowledge of sight LC, Usance LC, UPAS LC, supplier credit.
- Processing purchase and services invoices and raising sales invoices in ERP system
- Managing all operational activities of purchase and sales.
- Negotiating freight rate with shipping line and coordinating with supplier and buyer, updating shipment to customers and solving operational queries
- Following stock of each origin, purchase and maintaining costing of each grade stock, tracking internal company stock movement.
- Maintaining database of each contracts, preparing monthly statements for all the shipments
- Experience of minimum 5+ years in handling documentation for trading houses
- Should have through knowledge of Export Import documentation, BL, COO, Payment system and INCOTERMS
- Should have knowledge of domestic logistics and invoicing (Lorry Receipt, GST Invoicing etc)
- Should have experience in import/export logistic operations
- Should have understanding of documents flow of a trade (Purchase contract/ sales contract, GST Invoice, Export invoice, B/L, Lorry receipt etc)
- Should have understanding of payment flow inter and intra company.
- Should be excellent in coordination and follow ups with multiple parties at a time (Mill, transporter, Surveyor, buyer, CHA etc accounts team)
- Good knowledge of Excel (Vlook up, pivot etc.)
- Basic knowledge of any ERP is a must
- Knowledge of LC will be an added advantage