HR at Tata International
Views:3196 Applications:500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Tata International - Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA/ICWA (3-6 yrs)
Tata International Limited [TIL] is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 39 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses. Supported by a 7000+ strong employee base, we are strongly driven by customer-centricity, and have, over the years, formed strategic alliances and partnerships with market leaders that have reinforced our role as preferred partners in international trade and business.
Our worldwide revenues of US $2.59 billion in FY19 have set us firmly on a path of sustained growth even as we continue to focus on value-added offerings for our customers, backed by strong compliance of global norms within the sectors in which we operate. We leverage our worldwide presence along with sourcing and marketing competencies to deliver what we promise to customers across our five key business verticals.
Job Purpose :
- To support the strategic intent of the Company through the management of business finance and control functions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support the development of short / medium / long term business plans
- Help create and drive annual business plans though generation and analysis of requisite MIS. Prepare, consolidate and review monthly MIS.
- Identify idle capital and develop action plans for unlocking value.
- Oversee accounting functions including invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory control management, Transfer pricing, and consolidation
- Managing accounts finalization and audits (Internal & External)
- Ensuring statutory compliances & Port compliance
- Support in structuring deals
- Drive improvement initiatives like waste elimination, optimization of working capital, cost reduction, etc
- Maintain an optimum talent level in the team through retention.
Education Qualification : CA/ICWA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.