Talent Acquisition Lead at Tata Global Beverages Limited
Views:813 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Global Beverages - Master Data Manager (7-10 yrs)
Designation - Master Data Manager
Function - GIS
Location - Bangalore
Reporting To Director Analytics
Role Objective :
- To manage the SAP master data management team in order meet the demands of both projects and day to day master data activates. This role is also responsible for putting together strategy and management of Data governance activities. This is a global role based out of Bangalore, India.
Key Responsibilities :
- Taking full ownership of project and BAU activates so they are completed to agreed upon timeframes
- Day to day management of Master Data team for maintenance of SAP Master Data for the specific countries
- To ensure accurate and timely input of data and reporting for all master data activities
- To ensure audit trails are in place
- Setting up and maintaining data governance strategy for Master Data across systems
- To ensure standardisation procedures are agreed and followed
- Maintain housekeeping procedures covering corrections and deletions
- To provide a central area for information sharing and training on master data related issues in SAP and business processes generally.
- Advisor to the business on all issues arising from and relating to master data
- On-going recommendations for improved working practices and processes
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 7 - 10 Years relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with SAP in one or more of the basic ERP modules; FI, SD, MM, PP
- In-depth knowledge of SAP MDG solution and its interactions with SAP ECC and SAP BW systems
- Working knowledge of ITIL service management process
- Good written English and communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and plan work to meet specific deadlines and SLA agreements
- Organized, disciplined approach
- Strong analytical skills to identify and solve issues arising from master data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the team is a combination of internal and external members.
- Be able to work as part of a team on projects, but also work without day to day supervision
- Flexible, due to the varied nature of requests, and the variety of deadlines
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders across geographies
- Data and the quality of data within the SAP system
- A task-oriented approach and desire to complete tasks accurately within given deadlines
- Getting the job done and seeing tasks through to the end
- Customer service and meeting the demands of many customers
You will need to be able to Influence:
- Sales, Finance, Operations and products teams based globally
- Global Information Systems project teams and support teams including external outsource support partners