Sr Executive Talent Acquisition at Tata Elxsi
Views:612 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Tata Elxsi - Delivery Manager (15-21 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify key business objectives and provide solution recommendations while performing business proofs and management consulting analysis.
- Manage the scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Setting up procedural guidelines to establish a successful delivery process
- Overseeing teams across the different stages of project delivery by supervising staff
- Evaluating customer feedback and instituting changes as necessary to manage expectations
- Ensuring that operations are cost-effective and stay within budget
- Acting as liaison officer between different teams to build partnerships and develop solutions
- Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kick-off and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
- Support the Sales team in gathering requirements to develop a solution that fulfils customer requirements and has a strong value proposition.
Qualifications for Delivery Manager:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or related technical field
- Professional Project Management Certification from an accredited institution preferred
- At least 15 years of experience in software development, testing and delivery of complex software projects in the domains of communication, media, and broadcasting
- Have executed software projects/programs of 3 M$ or more
- Have experience in managing customer escalations independently
- Have a thorough understanding and experience of managing projects in a conventional and agile development environment
- Have led a team of at least 50 engineers of multiple technology domains/disciplines
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles