Recruitment Consultant at Tata Consumer
Views:2510 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Consumer - Senior Manager - Procurement Digital & Professional Services (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Procurement Digital & Professional Services
This position will lead all the Digital and Professional Services procurement for Tata Consumer Products and will report into the Director Non-Commodity Procurement.
- The primary focus of the role is ensuring all aspects of In-Direct Procurement operate smoothly to deliver the right items at the right time to the right place. Cost, Service, Quality and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) will be the key metrics for this role.
- Establish, analyze and optimize the businesss procurement strategy ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Conduct market research, as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts.
- Collect and interpret procurement data including cost analysis reporting, benchmarking, return on investment and build cost reduction plan.
- Driving purchasing decisions based on cost and scenario analysis, as well as market trends.
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality.
- Should define and run large scale sourcing RFP for IT Systems / Services covering large scale licensing, cloud, management services.
- Ability to define SLA / KPI / other contractual terms for various type of IT systems like SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Network, DevOps etc.
- Manage the Contract renewal timelines. Lead market research for vendor Profiles and Supplier selection.
- Maintaining strategic sourcing relationships and developing strong partnerships.
- Perform regular reviews of established procurement processes to ensure continual improvement. Subsequently refining policies, due diligence questionnaires and RFP templates.
- Should have experience executing multiple sourcing contracts exceeding 10+ Cr overall value.
- Should have experience dealing / negotiating with Tier 1 OEM like AWS, MS, SAP, BY etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Contracting, Negotiation and Risk management
- Business ethics and transparency
- Forecasting, Planning and Category management
- Project management
- Data analysis and ROI evaluations
Desired Experience Level & Qualifications
Master's degree or Bachelor's degree (Preferably an MBA)8-15 years of experience in direct/in-direct Procurement in a multinational Organization
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.