HR at Tata Consumer Products Limited
Views:1991 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Tata Consumer Products - Director - Category Development/Trade Marketing (10-12 yrs)
- Contribute to the development of the Category wise National business plans for the year in coordination with field sales and marketing teams, for each state and channel.
- Be the lead resource to anchor the implementation and quality execution of the Business plans for All India in conjunction with respective regional teams specifically for the General Trade channel. Work closely with RSMs and Brand teams to ensure execution of the same.
- Responsible for delivery of Top Line budgets for the entire category across GT.
- Build category specific strategies (e.g., new product launches, growth initiatives) in conjunction with Marketing and GT teams
- Use market, shopper, and customer insights to assess changing customer habits / loyalty and identify category growth opportunities
- Develop detailed category analyses to create strategies on assortments, distribution, placement, pricing, and promotion
- Monitor and Optimize BTL Spends by region. Work closely with Finance and Sales Transformation teams to improve quality of implementation and efficiency of processes. Streamline BTL planning, Implementation & Evaluation processes to improve efficiency of spends.
- Be the lead repository of category expertise for the organization by region and state. Develop deep understanding of competition strategies and intelligence. Contiguously engage and work with the brand teams to update relevant category understanding and use this to fine tune and sharp focus strategies in the marketplace.
- Be the lead resource for coordinating Demand Planning & Forecasting for the category. Work closely with Demand planning team and field teams to ensure high quality of forecasting.
- Work closely with Supply chain & Ops teams to improve quality of forecasting, better inventory management and fill rates at market level.
- Work closely with other members of central shopper marketing team to ensure proper cycle planning and execution in the market.
- Create exit strategies to phase out unsuccessful products from the market