HR at Tata Consumer Products Limited
Views:1411 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Tata Consumer Product - Senior Manager - Shopper Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager- Shopper Marketing (South 2)
- Develop & Implement the Regional Trade/Shopper Marketing & Distribution Strategy for the regions in coordination with Marketing and Regional Sales Teams aligning with Business objectives.
- Effectively partner & drive the Sell-In and Sell-Out Strategy for the region
- Develop the Sales & Distribution (Go-To-Market) strategy for the region in conjunction with Shopper marketing teams to enable best-in-class Market & Outlet coverage & Wtd. Distribution for TCPL Brands.
- Constantly engage with the regional field teams to ensure timely and quality execution of the same.
- Develop & Implement the Sell-Out strategy -Create compelling brand connections with shoppers at the point of purchase: Deliver best-in-class brand campaigns at the point of purchase. Activate relevant / multiple touchpoints in store so that the brand engages and wins with target shoppers.
- Work in sync with shopper/brand teams to create powerful activation platforms.
- Lead by innovation to increase brand prominence amongst target shoppers in the region.
- Develop differentiated Point of Sales Material by channel that is clutter-breaking and gives a synergistic 'look & feel' to a campaign. Develop a POP vision that drives brand & category messaging and brings alive brand imagery in store.
- Design programs and oversee plans that motivate or create excitement in regions including distributor sales team (i.e. sales off-site, sales launch, incentives for a Sales team, conventions, and team building activities)
- Effectively partner with Region head, brand team, shopper team to plan & roll out sales forecasting for respective regions.
- Benchmark best practices in Industry and competition and constantly Innovate to improve Sales systems and processes systems so as to enable higher efficiency and productivity. Leverage technology solutions to further enhance the same.
- Drive Productivity improvement initiatives to facilitate higher productivity at front line through Measurement & Incentivization of relevant metrics (Strategy for Sell-In)
- Develop and Implement the Top Outlet strategy for the organization both in Grocery Retail, SAMT and Wholesale.
- Plan, Control and Efficiently Deploy budgets for brand building activities:
- Operate within planned budgets and judiciously invest in activities to drive brand growth. New product launch / Exclusive SKU's for the channel: Build robust plans for all NPD's / exclusive Channel SKU's with key focus on retail planning basis
- Business Intelligence/Analytics: Investigate & integrate relevant facts and insights (Shopper, Customer & Channel) to identify Category/Brand growth opportunities.
Desired Experience Level & Qualification:
- Experience of working in an organization where Sales Automation and analytics is matured
- Experience in GT sales(3-4yrs) is must and exposure to Trade Marketing/Shopper marketing role is desirable
- MBA with 8-10 years of relevant work experience in reputed FMCG organization