Tata CLiQ - Product Analyst - MarTech (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and manage the product roadmap for the subject portfolio; collaborating with stakeholders throughout the broader organization.
- Lead significant multi-year/multi-track initiatives to improve the buying experience, bring considerable upliftment in the overall product charter, embrace newer and efficient product solves.
- Entrepreneurial approach to product building and delivery - getting things done despite constraints, anticipate and escalate to resolve any possible bottlenecks.
- Optimize user experience through intuition, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews.
- Monitor the health of all products at all times through detailed data analysis along with the associated risks and implications to timelines; lead the resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Own entire lifecyle of the product - research, conceive, deliver, monitor and retire.
- Experiment and iterate over product features to achieve large scale product adoption.
- 3-5 years of overall work experience with at least the last 3 years into Product Management for a large scale direct to consumer facing Internet Company. Experience with eCommerce domain, a strong plus.
- Strong exposure on Data Analytics, Data structure, Algorithms etc. in MarTech
- Demonstrated fluency in core e-commerce and internet concepts like customer experience, buying journeys, payment systems, order processing, supply chain, and bringing them all together to define a shopping experience.
- Highly analytical and able to identify opportunities and problems to prioritize and drive multi-year product roadmaps.
- Technical mindset with ability to work closely with engineering partners to solve for system interdependencies, devise implementation strategies and refine scope based on concrete considerations.
- Able to work independently but not alone, leading through influence, leading from the middle of the pack.
- Exceptional presentations and communication skills, with experience presenting to and influence senior executives.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment and Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- An MBA or Masters in Marketing or Strategy.