AM - HR at TATA CliQ
Views:943 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
TATA CLiQ - Head - Service Quality & Customer Insights (6-12 yrs)
Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics, and Luxury. It has a unique omnichannel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India's definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
At CLiQ -
- We obsess over customer delight.
- We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce.
- We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes.
- We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency.
- We will always be respectful, empathetic, and caring about the well-being of our teams.
- we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
- We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
We are committed to strengthening diversity, equity, and inclusion at the workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining respect and dignity for all"
As Head of Service Quality and Customer Insights, you will lead a team dedicated to improving their ability to deliver and provide the best customer experience. You will be the custodian of the customer insights, Quality, Training, and Knowledge Management team.
- To effectively listen to customers, identify gaps and fix the root cause through Program Management.
- Function as consumer advocate to represent customer's voice in business decisions
- Prepare Consumer Insights documents focusing on learning at strategic level
- Provide timely, actionable insight and thought leadership through the delivery of strategic recommendations coupled with robust analysis
- Ensure improvement and sustainability of processes based on voice of customers.
- Assist the Operations team in employing innovative methods and give feedback to improve the overall customer experience.
- Identify and explore quantitative and qualitative data to develop and enhance employee skills.
- Tackle problems in creative and logical ways and brainstorm solutions.
- Conduct customer feedback analysis and derives insights to optimize the user experience.
- Create effective working relationships with key stakeholders by logical process enhancement suggestions along with data-driven product decisions.
- Formulate compliance and non-compliance processes as per policies and requirements.
- Ensure that training is delivered to all new employees as per the training calendar.
- Ensure a smooth and clear transition of new processes from the training team.
- Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, quality scores, performance appraisals, and consultation with respective managers.
- Plan and manage on-the-job training, PKT's, refresher training, etc. for associates.
- Take full responsibility for the knowledge and content management of documented processes.
- Constantly drive the quality and methodology of training, workshops, etc.
- Execute training tasks and assignments on short notice.
- Work closely with various teams to plug areas of opportunity into the training area.
- Perform constant bench marking of the process across the industry to enhance the internal system, processes, etc.
What we are looking for in a Head- Service Quality and Customer Insights role -
- Highly numerate, analytical , with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills across a range of functional areas.
- Comfortable working with big data sets and rapidly translating results into meaningful analysis and actionable
- Manager and leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex analysis and understandings in a simple and engaging way that elicits action.
- Previous experience in an Ecommerce company or retail consumer business is desirable, but not essential.
The opportunities we have are perfect for highly motivated and talented candidates.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
So QUiQ - PiQ - CliQ before the opportunity is missed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.