AM - HR at TATA CliQ
Views:971 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Tata CLiQ - Assistant Manager - Promotions (3-8 yrs)
Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury.
At CLiQ, we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology. We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India's definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here's what we believe in:
- We obsess over customer delight
- We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
- We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
- We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
- We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teams
Key Responsibilities :
- Evaluate the impact of Promotions against desired results and provide recommendations to management.
- Devise and follow a framework which provides insights on what's working and what is not working.
- Lead and manage Promotions operations team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment;
- Accomplish goals by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Driving error free management of Promotions
- Maintain customer response operations by establishing work schedules; assigning employees; providing back-up. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards; training representatives; monitoring calls; surveying customers; evaluating outcomes.
- Create & Maintain process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Keep management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Work on Process improvement and Improving operational efficiency
- Liaise with cross functional Technology & Business teams for resolution of issues/conflicts
Education and Experience :
Graduate / Post Graduate : 3-5 years experience in Customer Service Operations
Good to Have: Process driven, Effective communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills, people management