AM - HR at TATA CliQ
Views:515 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Tata CLiQ - Assistant Manager - Customer Support - Luxury & Beauty Segment (4-10 yrs)
Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury.
At CLiQ, we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology. We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India's definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here's what we believe in:
- We obsess over customer delight
- We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
- We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
- We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
- We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teams
- To lead and manage critical customer-facing operational activity of Outsourced Partner Contact Centers for Luxury and Beauty business
- Lead inbound and outbound call center functions to deliver service propositions achieving customer satisfaction and financial objectives
- Ensure the delivery of effective and qualitative response to customers
- Reduce the need of calls and improve first call resolution
- Setting high standards of service by making the most effective and efficient use of call-center staff and technology resources
- Work with outsourced call center team to clearly define their responsibilities and develop key performance indicators/goals to ensure effective and efficient operation of the call center
- Develop short and long-term plans for the call center delivering direction, process improvement, human resource capability and organization support
- Analyzing performance, highlighting problem areas and identifying improvement action
- Work on continuous improvement with focus on improving efficiency, productivity and superior service delivery with Speed and Accuracy against targets on AHT, CSAT, Occupancy
- Driving improvement projects to improve performance
- Complete ownership of customer communications through voice, email and app notifications, sms alerts
- Actively collate and analyse Customer Feedback - highlight to respective Business units
- Undertake regular One-on-One meetings, team meetings, coaching and counselling
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experience and clear understanding of managing contact centers including understanding of CRM systems and prevailing technologies.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and organizing in large service delivery functions
- Proven skills in managing external vendors and stake holder management, brand and partner management.
- Between 4-5 years- experience in customer service management with at least 2 years in managerial level and above
- Experience in e-commerce (Beauty) would be an added advantage
- Team Management and Development - Understand gaps, provide feedback, train and motivate to develop a high performing team.
Good to Have :
- Lean, Six Sigma Certification will be added advantage