HR Manager at Tata Capital
Views:572 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata Capital - Digital Sales Manager (3-8 yrs)
Key Objective of the Job: To drive sales and ensure business targets are achieved
Sales Process Management:
- Aggressively drive the sales numbers and achieve the business targets for home loans and through cross selling while continuing to enhance and upgrade the client relationships.
- Retain and expand the company's base of customers for home loan and LAP channel so as to ensure repeat business or referrals
- Maximize sales through a network of Digital channels both Internal to TCL/TCHF & external third parties.
- Develop and maintain strong liaisons with the clients for repeat business or referrals.
- Maximize number of partnerships with web aggregators locally.
- Identify and develop new builder/channel relationships so as to penetrate new markets and thereby increase business
- Maintain highest level of discipline in ensuring his/he team is updating leads on a regular/timely manner.
Sales Planning and Team Management :
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the team of CRE's so as to assure achievement of team results and thereby meet the business targets and profitability of the area
- Align with the team on ground lead generation activities for Sales.
- Lead and supervise the team of CRE's for the implementation of the growth agenda through appropriate training, motivation and deployment strategies
Industry & Governance :
- Constantly keep abreast of market trends and competitor intelligence so as to build and develop effective sales and marketing strategies
- Use understanding of the markets / competition / process and products available in the markets to provide positive feedback to the central product and policy team to stay ahead in the market.
- Ensure compliance to all Audit / NHB regulations as well as processes, policies and reports as per company designed systems.