Human Resources at Tata Capital
Views:1640 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Tata Capital - Deputy Vice President - Learning & Development - IIM/SCMHRD/XLRI/TISS (15-20 yrs)
Key Objective of the Job: Drive Functional/Behavioral Training across businesses
Major Deliverables :
- Work with stakeholders to deliver functional training Pan India
- Ensure delivery of core competence and statutory/regulatory training.
- Coordinate with Zonal Trainers for execution of plan
- Tracking and Review of Deployment of learning and development strategy
- Curate content with external partners for external training and with internal subject matter experts for internal training
- Drive TTT programs
- Evaluate Trainers (Internal and External partners)
Specialized job competencies: -
- Knowledge of the Business. (should be from a Bank/NBFC)
- The Ability to Measure and Assess Staff Training Needs.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA (preferably from a premier B school)