Tata Capital - Assistant Manager/Manager - Internal Audit - Audit Analytics & Branch Audits - CA (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager / Manager - Internal Audit (Audit Analytics and Branch Audits) - Mumbai
Major Responsibilities: Indicative, not exhaustive
- CA - only preferred
- Manage data extraction, storage, transformation, and processing through data analytics routines, and generate output for visualization/analysis by the Internal Audit team.
- Handle Branch Audit reviews, physically or remotely
- Interact with management and business partners to identify appropriate data sources and data elements required for analytics, applying professional skepticism when assessing data sources and validating the completeness and accuracy of data received.
- Maintain a repository of applications being used and manage the access to the required information -
- Maintain an effective system of data analytics and models which provide enhanced insight into risks and controls, establishes an efficient/automated means to analyse and test large volumes of data for outliers, anomalies, patterns, and trends, and helps evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
- Use data analysis tools (IDEA / Others) to automate audit testing and develop repeatable tests to support continuous audit monitoring programs and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Periodically perform tests of controls by obtaining and analyzing audit evidence, preparing audit work papers, evaluating test results, and drawing conclusions on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
- Interact and collaborate with Internal Audit team members and management for identifying and monitoring closure of highlighted OFIs - Prepare a repository / knowledge base for the internal audit department
- Provide inputs for the monthly bulletin, Pre ACM and ACM - Execute on special projects and other assignments as requested.
- Adhere to quality initiative within the department, maintaining a solid Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP)
Specialized job competencies:
- Strong quantitative, analytical, data-intuition, and problem-solving skills, and proficiency in data analytics techniques.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in extraction and analysis of data from a wide variety of financial systems, leveraging data analysis tools, Excel, IDEA, SAS etc.
- Working knowledge of internal controls and auditing techniques