Senior Vice President - Human Resources at Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited
Views:538 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Tata AIG General Insurance - Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (0-5 yrs)
Job Requirement - Chartered Accountant Fresher
Job responsibilities :
- MIS Reporting
- Internal Audit
- IRDAI Reporting
- IRDAI Financial
- Expense Management
JD will be as under:
- Responsible to institutionalize best practises in the area of Expense Management and build cost consciousness in the DNA of the organisation
- Responsible to manage expense analytics unit to generate insights for senior management
- Identify and deliver high value expense save initiatives across the organisation
- Institutionalize Scientific & data based approach for Expense Budgeting and Provisioning
- Responsible to provide insights into spends management and exception reporting to the highest level
- Critical review of high value spends and provide relevant industry benchmarks
- Own and drive cost to income ratio for the Organisation and provide strategic roadmap
- Build a strong governance framework around Spends approval and review
- Liaising with internal stake holders as a change agent while implementing industry leading best practises
- Collating project status; project creation in system, handling report release procedure.
- Effectively coordinating with other departments and their secretaries.
- Effectively handling the new joinees requirements
- Prepare summary of regulations/penalties/circulars and any other dashboards/MIS required.
- Calendar management i.e. organizing internal and external meetings, arranging con-calls, for audit department.
- Coordination for enrolling for trainings on behalf of team members.
- Filing and Maintaining of Records of audit Department. Maintaining audit projects and committee meeting files. Procuring stationery for audit Department & preparing, submission and follow up of various expense reimbursements of Head. Coordination with IT team for the team
- Travel bookings for the team, booking of meeting rooms as required
- Preparation of IRDAI Financials , Cash Flow , Public Disclosure and IRDAI reporting
- Monthly P&L closing.
- Variance Analysis , ledger scrutiny
- Handling statutory auditors
Qualification: CA fresher & experience for 2-7 years