Senior Vice President - Human Resources at Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited
Views:629 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Tata AIG General Insurance - Deputy Vice President - Learning & Development/Talent Management (7-14 yrs)
Job Description :
Learning & Development (L&D) is a strategically important function at Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The DVP - L&D will be responsible for developing and implementing an organization wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with institutional requirements.
- The position will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals.
- Manages the development of Organization's Talent, Future Leadership Pipeline (succession planning) and Talent Identification process through ACDC.
Activities and Tasks Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the institution, identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity building requirements at the institutional level.
- Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identified, including identification of external training programs and conferences, the design and delivery of in-house training sessions, enrollment in online learning programs, mentoring, self-learning, and other methods as appropriate
- Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan allied with organizational priority Like - Productivity, Engagement, Low Attrition
- Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used to make continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate
- Organizing and anchoring the New Hire Orientation programme to enable easy settling-in and acculturation of new joinees
- Acts as the organization's TMOD specialist by guiding the planning and implementation of practices that nurture the development of a continuous improvement organizational leadership and culture.
Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization Stake Holder Management - Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors Person Specification The candidate should possess a master's degree in Organizational Design or Organizational Psychology, Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in HR, or any other relevant degree. Must have at least 8 years of relevant experience and a good understanding of L&D and Talent Management, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.