TATA AIG - Deputy Manager/Manager - Coinsurance - CA (2-5 yrs)
Finance and Accounting is integral to Companies of all sizes because it helps in, Communication of information externally. The statement and reports generated by financial accounting are used to communicate information about the overall health and well-being of the company to the external parties.
The Coinsurance team handles the Re-insurance accounting, proportional & Non proportional cartage and coordination with Re-insurer.
- Taking Care of all Re-insurance Accounting, reliving their quarterly account, then their settlement, and solving issues of re-insurer.
- Preparation and Submission of Quarterly Returns to General Insurance Company and Obligatory Return and bull Terrorism Pool Return and bull VQST Return and bull PMBSY Return and bull TATA Fire Quota Return and bull Surplus Return and Market surplus Return and Aviation Return.
- XOL Premium Entries/Report
- XOL Claim recovery, Terrorisms Pool Entries/Report
- Quarterly Returns
- Periodical Statement
- Treaty Payments Document Verification
- RI Report , Claim Paid Reconciliation
- Candidate must have experienced in Co-insurance transaction (min 2-3 Yr)
- Should have knowledge of GI council system (ETASS)
- Candidate from GI industry are preferred
- Willing to travel
- Good Verbal and written communication skills