Tata AIG - AVP/DVP - Learning & Development (8-15 yrs)
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the institution, identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity building requirements at the institutional level.
- Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identified, including identification of external training programs and conferences, the design and delivery of in-house training sessions, enrollment in online learning programs, mentoring, self-learning, and other methods as appropriate
- Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan allied with organizational priority Like - Productivity, Engagement, Low Attrition
- Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used to make continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate
- Organizing and anchoring the New Hire Orientation programme to enable easy settling-in and acculturalization of new joinees
- Acts as the organization's TMOD specialist by guiding the planning and implementation of practices that nurture the development of a continuous improvement organizational leadership and culture.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as an L&D expert of minimum 8 years
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization Stake Holder Management
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.