Assistant Manager at Tata Advanced Systems Limited
Views:671 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
TATA Advanced Systems - Statistician - Business Development & Competitive Intelligence - Data Mining (3-6 yrs)
TATA Advanced Systems - Statistician Business Development & Competitive Intelligence - Data Mining
1. Support the Business Development team in winning more business and being first time right in competitive bids by assisting with data mining & data analysis
2. Collect data/information with respect to raw material/STD parts cost, machine setup time, mfg. cycle time, mfg. cost, hrs/ss, special process cost to arrive RC/SS & use statistical tools to forecast prices, trends, etc.
3. Prepare a list of assumptions on materials cost, MHRs, process time, and gaps identified by designing data acquisition trials, assessing results, analyzing trends, applying statistical methodology to complex data
4. Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables
Major Deliverables :
- Adapt statistical methods in order to estimate the capability parameters while making a bid
- Prepare a process flow and design a standardized document for the submission of bids against an RFP
- Organize the data/information from various stakeholder post analyzing the RFQ Documents
- Analyze and interpret the data using statistical techniques such as Hypothesis Testing, Cluster and Segmentation Analysis, Multivariate, Regression, Logistic Regression, Factor Analysis, and Time Series Forecasting in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information
- Apply sampling techniques or utilize complete enumeration bases in order to determine and define groups to be surveyed.
- Evaluate sources of information in order to determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability.
- Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Examine theories, such as those of probability and inference in order to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Provide instructions for collecting and tabulating data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.