Assistant Manager at Tata 1mg
Views:2684 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tata 1mg - Director/Assistant Vice President/Head - Key Accounts (15-20 yrs)
Tata 1mg - Director/AVP - Head Key Accounts _ Hospital Business
Position : Director/AVP
Job Role : Head-Key Account(Volume Business)
Department : Hospital Pharmacy
Areas of Management: IPD, OPD & Day care , OT, Central Stores, Warehouse (Diagnostic- later stage)
Location : Jamshedpur/Guwahati/Mumbai
About TATA 1mg :
TATA 1mg is a trusted health partner for end consumers and large institutions. Leading the chart as one of the top consumer health platforms through e-pharmacy, e-diagno, e-consult and offline stores, TATA 1mg is also one of the most preferred pharmacy and diagnostic partners for the leading hospitals in India.
TATA 1mg is an initiative taken in the spirit of public service with a vision to empower Indian consumers and caregivers to select the most appropriate healthcare service at the best possible price.
About the Role :
- As an expert in Hospital Management Services(Non-Clinical and Administrative) the Head- Key Account would be required to lead the communication, management and execution for the business, both at the strategic and operational level as a single point contact for TATA 1mg.
- The Head- Key Account will ensure efficient operations along with overseeing the pharmacy units and programs for the entire hospital with the responsibility to ensure that all hospital policies and procedures are met.
- The Head- Key Account is expected to build and lead a culture of excellence across functions and processes. He/She will also carry out ongoing assessments with the necessary stakeholders to ensure that the pharmacy's operations are safe, efficient, professional, and in compliance with the hospital, local, state, and central laws and regulations.
Operations Responsibility :
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor all operational responsibilities of the supply chain and sales thereby ensuring adequate drug supply to the patients and hospital but not limited to ; Procurement, Logistics, Depot Management(FC), Central Store Management, Pharmacy unit management, Hospital and In-patient supplies and OPD Counter sales.
- Oversee unit-dose preparations and provide assistance in hospital managed narcotic supplies.
- Create a high performance team with strong ethics by leading and engaging with the HR team for recruitment, hiring and training of staff. Establishes work schedules and KPI's for staff according to workload, space and availability of technology.
- Lead and Direct in preparation, implementation and updation of Standard Operational Procedures in accordance with hospital policies as well as NABH and JCI guidelines.
- Act as a lead facilitator between TATA 1mg Tech Team, Hospital Team and HMIS provider for any technology implementation, integration or upgradation.
- Suggest and Implement strategies to improve operational efficiencies. Stakeholder Management
- Maintain coordination and communication among governing boards, administrative staff, medical staff, and department heads by organising individual meetings and attending board meetings(as required).
- Participate in administrative, nursing, clinical staff meetings and also serve on the various committees like pharmacy, therapeutic committees, NABH, infection control committee etc as required by the hospital.
- Understand the requirements from various hospital teams and coordinate with the respective internal teams including leadership to ensure timely delivery as well execution for the same.
- Investigate concerns and complaints related to pharmacy services, adverse drug reactions or hospital relationships including notification of Executive Leadership, as necessary; plan and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Engage and handle all the key stakeholders related to the account across the regulatory spectrum, investors, promoters and competition.
Finance and Reporting :
- Serve as the highest-level project manager across all TATA 1mg units in the hospital and present periodic plans and briefings to the CxO's, SVP's, VP's including other leaders as required
- Responsible for the quarterly budgets, annual budget and financial performance across units and ownership of the P&L of the account
- Creating seamless and regular information flow across the organisation along with the responsibility of reporting across all metrics to the board of TATA 1mg
- Financial Performance: Revenue, Gross Margins, EBITDA, Working Capital, Inventory DoS
- Operational Metrics: Dispensing TAT (including Avg queue in nos./counter during peak hour), Store to IPD TAT(Average Wait Time), Stock Out % , Substitution Rate, Average Discharge billing/NOC time, Audit Compliance Rate (Internal, Hospital QA team, Accreditation bodies)
- Stakeholder Management : Hospital Stakeholders, Regulatory Compliances, Vendors, Manufacturers, On-Ground Employees, Internal Departments
- Reporting : Financial MIS, Operational MIS, Communication logs
An ideal candidate should have :
- Proven experience as a Hospital Administrator, Doctor with managerial responsibilities or defence services veteran will be critical
- 15-20 years of relevant experience
- Ownership Mindset, Excellent communication skills to interact with senior leadership
- Hands-On Operational Efficiency with ability to set and follow process(B2C and B2B operations)
- Good knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
- Deep understanding of pharmacy processes, healthcare procedures and regulations