Corporate Recruitment Supervisor at TaskUs
Views:495 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TaskUs - Senior Operations Manager (15-20 yrs)
- So what does a Senior Operations Manager really do? Think of yourself as one of the leaders of your department, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! Here at TaskUs, we make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. Come on now, we need your full attention because it's time to imagine what it's like being a Senior Operations Manager.
- TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the world's most disruptive companies
- We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At TaskUs, leaders eat last- in other words, we expect you to put your line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of #FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at anytime. That's probably why we're ranked 40th on Glassdoor's 2019 "100 Best Places to Work" list.
- A special place requires special people. Qualified candidates have a sense of humility, an adventurous spirit, and a relentless work ethic. If you are looking for more than the standard 9 to 5, you've found it.
- We exist to make the world's best companies better. We aim to have fun while doing it. So what does a Senior Operations Manager really do? Think of yourself as one of the leaders of your department, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! Here at TaskUs, we make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. Come on now, we need your full attention because it's time to imagine what it's like being a Senior Operations Manager.
- Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: in a company like TaskUs, it's more than just the KPIs if you want to solve business problems through innovation. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will all lead to one thing that your department believes in: to provide the best possible customer experience to your clients.
- As a Senior Operations Manager, you will oversee and direct the activities of a number of campaigns along with all Operations Managers, Team Leaders and Staff assigned to his campaigns. You will also be responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
- Along with this, you are also responsible for the regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/campaign team leaders and the whole management team. Maintain an open line of communication between staff and senior management. You will manage and staff the operations assigned.
- You will also be responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like. What else? Well, you will also develop individual & team goals and implement a plan to carry out objectives.
- You will guide Operations Managers in a meeting of all team & individual goals. Along with this, you must ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures. You also need to also Assist the Operations Director in crafting operations procedures.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Senior Operations Manager?
- So, what is it we're looking for? Well, since this is a Senior Operations Manager post, we need someone who already has the skills to even call themselves a Senior Operations Manager! In other words, someone who has at least 3 years of related working experience, preferably someone who has experience in being a Senior Manager/Director specializing in BPO Operations and Management or equivalent.
- We need someone who has handled at least 600 FTEs. Someone with strong computer skills, especially in using MS Office applications and Google applications. We need someone who's responsible and has a good track record of meeting and delivering targets. Someone who can articulate him/herself well enough with others, like teammates and clients. So definitely someone with excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- We need someone who can multitask and work in a fast-paced high-stress environment. Someone who can lead and is great in analyzing situations and data. Someone who has the ability to build productive business relationships with clients. Someone who has strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills. Lastly, we need someone who possesses a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world's most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor's "100 Best Places to Work", USA Today's
"Best Company Cultures" and "Best Companies for Women" by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. "500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world's largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 15,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.