Corporate Recruiter at Taskus India Pvt Ltd
Views:347 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
TaskUs - Manager - Learning Experience (8-10 yrs)
- So what does a Training Manager really do? Think of yourself as the - Training Master that works in tandem with Operations, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. Now we need your full concentration because it's time to imagine what it's like being a Training Manager.
- TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the world's most disruptive companies
- We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At TaskUs, leaders eat last- in other words, we expect you to put your line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of #FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at any time. That's probably why we- re ranked 40th on Glassdoor's 2019 - 100 Best Places to Work- list.
- A special place requires special people. Qualified candidates have a sense of humility, an adventurous spirit, and a relentless work ethic. If you are looking for more than the standard 9 to 5, you've found it.
- We exist to make the world's best companies better. We aim to have fun while doing it.
- Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will lead the design, development, and maintenance of existing and new applications to meet an enterprise's functional business requirements and operational needs. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to one thing: that you will implement and enforce the development team's guidelines plus processes.
- As a Training Manager, you will manage the initiation, development, and implementation of the TaskUs training department's site-wide initiatives and drive campaign specific training programs for Team Leaders and Teammates.
- You will also be a create and maintain any necessary materials related to maximizing campaign task mastery and personal development. You will be a pioneer of all campaign-specific training needs and programs in the organization. You will also create and execute TL and TM development training which includes the following: detailed curriculum, training, and evaluation. You will provide campaign specific training that is sufficiently technical but engaging.
- You will act as the in-house expert, maintain all relevant training materials and documents for all levels for trainees; from new teammates to tenured team leaders. You will also ensure that all training provided is aligned with the specific campaign and TaskUs- broader business objectives.
- You will also proactively explore the specific needs of every department and campaign to develop training materials as needed. What else? Well, you will also propose and publish a year-long training calendar with specific quarterly objectives. Lastly, you will also plan total training policies, programs, new testing tools, methods, and systems to ensure products and services meet quality standards while also working directly with the teams and communicate effectively with the Operations Director, Operations Manager, and their US Counterparts.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Training Manager?
- So, what is it we're looking for? Well since this is a manager post we need someone who has at least a Bachelor's Degree or College Degree in any field. You also need the experience so if you have at least 5 years of managerial and/or supervisory role -- then you're qualified!
- We also need someone who's excellent in presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills. You must also be highly independent and motivated with the commitment to oversee projects to completion and ability to adapt and level any training materials to a given audience. Also, you must be knowledgeable in using Google and MS Office applications.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world's most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor's - 100 Best Places to Work-, USA Today's - Best Company Cultures- and - Best Companies for Women- by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. - 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America- for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world's largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 15,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.