Recruitment Director at TaskUs
Views:1356 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
TaskUs - Director - Quality (14-21 yrs)
What does a Director of Quality really do? Think of yourself as a leader whose primary responsibility is to drive effortless customer experience. This requires experience and understanding of how to effectively build a strategy to improve overall customer experience by reducing the pain points, friction, repeat calls from customers across the channels.
As the leader for Quality, it will be important to drive the insights, analysis of things within our teammates' control, and those that are not within our control and be able to recommend process improvements, or technology solutions to help the campaign as a customer over-all. Your success as a Quality Director will be measured by driving global results from a perspective of over-all quality audit completion, CSAT, FCR, ATA and error rate across all lines of business and channels of the campaign supported out of TaskUs today.
As the Director of Quality, you will manage a team to meet the contractual audit compliance requirement each month, capture hygiene and suspected fraud red flags from these audits.
- You will also lead strategic initiatives and tactical actions that support the operations teams in meeting and exceeding the CSAT and FCR targets across eleven lines of business. You will be expected to build a TaskUs specific customer experience analysis, and to capture insights.
- You will work side by side with our site operation leaders, client services, and other internal and external teams to drive alignment and execution to our customer experience strategy.
- Delivering on specific client customer experience goals is a team effort spanning to the client and internal teams including our recruiting, training, operations, clients services and data science teams.
- You will be responsible for working closely with these teams to build strategic & tactical customer experience initiatives and ensure that these teams work with urgency and efficiency to deliver on our customer commitments.
- You will also need to build and develop talent within the Quality team, so that the structure, processes and mentorship is in place so that there is sustainability to support the growth of the program.
- You will become the strategic and performance leader who drives all relevant Line of Business quality, CSAT and FCR processes leveraged across the global operations within the TaskUs organization. You will also provide insight to inform and provide leadership in the development of strategic plans.
- You will help the executive management team set direction and find solutions to address business opportunities and challenges. You will provide ongoing feedback and assessment of project status and issues to managers and executives.
- You will also demonstrate a hands-on, high energy work ethic and championing a team player attitude. You will ensure that project workloads are balanced among team members through cross training and encouraging teamwork.
- You will also develop processes that will assist with training new team members, increase project efficiency and quality assurance. You will provide assistance and support to team members.
Quality thought leader tasked with building a quality strategy to elevate overall customer experience
- A leader who can support growth at a global scale, and be able to put in place a governance process that is scalable, and that is resource efficient, and drives accurate results
- Passionately tell the story of why quality matters in driving effortless customer experience, build consensus and inspire others to move fast on quality execution
- Effectively manage and mentor a team of customer experience managers
- Experience in client presentations and hosting customer meetings
- Formulate line of business specific quality plan based on improving the customer experience and roll that out across campaigns around the globe. Inform and educate all stakeholders on the - why- s- to ensure alignment.
- Quantify business cases and drive cross- -functional partners to change our systems, processes, and policies to achieve better outcomes
- As the company's products and communities change and grow, stay connected with how our support ecosystem is evolving and help head off quality issues before they begin
- Find creative workarounds for quality issues where our tools are the root cause and a technical solution is not imminent.
- Strong leadership presence and passion for leading quality teams and implementing processes across the globe
- Experience in leading quality control/quality analysis organization or leading cross- -functional quality improvement projects and teams
- Experience in capturing business insights and driving process changes and improvements in the contact center industry
- Global experience of a minimum of 5 years in supporting other geographies in a contact center environment
- Minimum of 15 years of demonstrated management ability across diverse functions (direct reports, cross-functional relationships, 3rd party vendors, team of teams. etc.)
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred (green belt)
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross- -functional groups to produce results
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing and extremely global team
- Excellent English communication skills both written/verbal
- Strong critical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of breaking down a complex process and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at the regional or global level
- Passion for our mission of ensuring a world-class support experience for our community
About Us :
- We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners- interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
- TaskUs partners with the world's most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
- TaskUs currently has over 27,500 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
- TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.