Recruitment Director at TaskUs
Views:2196 Applications:500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:374
TaskUs - Director - People Operations (12-24 yrs)
What does a Director of People Operations (Human Resources) really do? Think of yourself as responsible for leading the Human Resources Operations functions for TaskUs in your site. Since our culture and our people are at the core of our business strategy, the future growth and health of our company rests on your ability to attract and retain the very best talent in the industry. Your role will be strategic in driving growth and development,
So we need your full concentration because it's time to imagine what it's like being the Director of People Operations at TaskUs.
- As the Director for People Operations, your role is expected to be able to engage and collaborate closely with teammates and leaders from cross-functional departments; able to deploy creative innovations and ideate continuous improvement processes - that create a positive employee experience - while adequately protecting the organization.
- You must have a holistic approach in developing and implementing growth and development capabilities (in close partnership with Recruitment and Learning Experience Leaders) - to hone our next generation of leaders, while creating a fair and transparent performance management system that rewards people who exceed expectations.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Director of People Operations?
- We are looking for someone who can lead and drive our People Operations (Human Resources) Function in a manner that produces a positive return on investment. You must be able to assess and improve internal HR Operations capabilities and continue to build, enhance and sustain the very best culture in the industry.
- One of the primary areas for your critical contribution is working closely with the IT and PMO to implement our Oracle HCM system, deploy innovative employee self-service tools, and build paperless HR processes and systems that support our - mobile first- workforce. You must work closely with Site operations leaders, and develop and orient new Leaders into the organization.
- You must champion and leverage regional best practices from the Human Resources teams; must possess the expertise and capability to optimize our performance management systems and processes; provide the best employee benefits focused on a - People-First- culture; and be able to deploy technology and resources at an optimal cost to the organization - which translates both locally and globally.
- You will work collaboratively with other HR & Ops Leaders to overhaul our employee appraisal and promotion process and provide recommendations for metric based performance management systems; Develop and align our compensation strategy; promote TaskUs as a Great Place To Work; and be visible in developing a holistic employer brand strategy for execution within your Site.
- You must be able to provide leadership and guidance to HR team members within your scope.
- We want someone with proven experience in developing policies that are employee-centric and able to challenge the status quo; able to lead HR Operations projects like compensation plans revisions, Implement functional HRMS; oversee payroll and performance evaluation systems; review and update employment contracts and agreements; measure the effectiveness of our benefits program and recommend improvements; and ensure that record-keeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements.
- A sure advantage would include previous experience in globalizing best practices, possessing critical negotiation skills, a strong business acumen, and facilitation and conflict resolution using above par communication skills.
- You must have previous experience in creating succession plans; Innovative with an entrepreneurial mindset; possess a passion to learn and willingness to teach; and previous experience in developing competencies up and down your organization.
- Last but not the least, you must be the living representative of our Core Values - understanding the - Why?- in providing value to our great culture.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformation at a digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It's no wonder we have been named as one of the - Best Places to Work- by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. - 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America- list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's - 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies- the previous three years.
TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.