Recruitment Director at TaskUs
Views:1064 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
TaskUs - Director - Learning Experience (14-21 yrs)
- So what does a Learning Experience Director really do? Think of yourself as the leader of your department so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. Now we need your full concentration because it's time to imagine what it's like being a Learning Experience Director.
- TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the world's most disruptive companies
- We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At TaskUs, leaders eat last- in other words, we expect you to put your line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of #FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at anytime. That's probably why we're ranked 40th on Glassdoor's 2019 - 100 Best Places to Work- list.
- A special place requires special people. Qualified candidates have a sense of humility, an adventurous spirit, and a relentless work ethic. If you are looking for more than the standard 9 to 5, you've found it.
- We exist to make the world's best companies better. We aim to have fun while doing it. So what does a Learning Experience Director really do? Think of yourself as the leader of your department so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. Now we need your full concentration because it's time to imagine what it's like being a Learning Experience Director.
- Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you are responsible for the day-to-day training programs and initiatives across all sites while achieving a high level of performance and profitability. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will lead to one thing: that you will not only establish priorities, standards and performance objectives but also select, train, and provide work guidance for Senior Training Managers, Training Managers and Supervisors.
- As a Learning Experience Director, you will handle the product training branch of the Learning and Development You will also manage the initiation, development, and implementation of the TaskUs training department's site-wide initiatives and drive campaign-specific training programs for Team Leaders and Teammates. You will be the "Training Master" that works in tandem with Operations to create and maintain any necessary materials related to maximizing campaign task mastery and personal development.
- You will pioneer all campaign-specific training needs and programs in the organization. You will create and execute TL and TM development training which includes: detailed curriculum, training, and evaluation. You will also provide campaign-specific training that is sufficiently technical but also engaging. You will act as the in-house expert, maintain all relevant training materials and documents for all levels for trainees; from new teammates to tenured team leaders.
- You will ensure that all training provided is aligned with the specific campaign and TaskUs' broader business objectives. You will also proactively explore the specific needs of every department and campaign to develop training materials as needed. You will propose and publish a year-long training calendar with specific quarterly objectives. You will also plan total Training policies, programs, new testing tools, meths, and systems to ensure products and services meet quality standards.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Learning Experience Director?
- So, what is it we're looking for? Well, since this is a Director role, we need someone who already has the experience in being one, so if you have at least 5 years of working experience as a Learning Experience Director in a call center specializing in product training then you're qualified! You must also be excellent in presenting, communicating, and must have great interpersonal skills.
- What else? You must also have the ability to support multiple sites and multiple programs. You must be someone who is highly creative and dynamic. You must also be someone who's highly independent and motivated with the commitment to oversee projects to completion. We need someone who has the ability to adapt and level any training materials to a given audience. Of course, you must also be knowledgeable in Google and MS Office applications! BPO experience is a must
- TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations, and content security services that power the world's most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor's - 100 Best Places to Work-, USA Today- s
- Best Company Cultures- and - Best Companies for Women- by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. - 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America- for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world's largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 15,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.