Recruitment Director at TaskUs
Views:1004 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
TaskUs - Director - Business Solution & Development (10-17 yrs)
Director Business Solution & Development
- So, what does a TaskUs Director Business Solution & Development really do? In every instance you will be supporting today's fastest growing companies to scale their domestic and international operations. Every campaign is different, challenging, and ultimately rewarding as you monitor your team's growth. In addition to client success, you will play a direct role in the India growth, change and innovation of the business with strategic initiatives. You will impact and witness first hand the company's annual revenue goals of 100% revenue growth year after year. Our goal is to build an organization of top-performing Business development executives who are committed to the growth of our business while remaining true to our core values. We live and work by our core values and you will find that our organizational culture is very strong. We are looking for high-quality, go-getters who are excellent at building and maintaining relationships and are able to provide true value in a sophisticated selling environment.
- You love nurturing organic growth and spend your time focusing on building partnerships. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You are dedicated to ensuring prestigious customer care, back office support and consulting services. You like being held accountable for your own results. Driving results by increasing company profitability through process optimization, account development, and expansion strategies is a passion of yours.
- Meet Geo growth goals, while managing & building a reliable pipeline and forecasting responsibilities alongside building effective business solutions
- Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex prospect/client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes
- Work cohesively with Global Sales and Client Services team mapped to campaigns in India and co-own responsibility of driving successful business growth
- Partner with TaskUs clients to continuously improve their process and technology to streamline their customer experience.
- Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development of Digital & innovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
- Possess an in-depth understanding of TaskUs- services and differentiation
- Periodic Cadence with BD leaders to review India focused Pipeline status & push the needed solution.
- Client Meetings in QBR & MBR's to build momentum on India & service offering
- Periodic focused discussion with vertical leaders in BD & CS to
- Lead conversation on Vertical & India Growth Strategy
- Build pipeline momentum for LOB's or support services which are not outsourced in India at present for the same account,Eg. If an account is Email Only, look for options for other service offerings such as Content Mod, AI ops, Chat etc by positioning India Capabilities for those service lines to existing clients.
- Be a part of client calls/ meetings as necessary & have specific agenda to speak to. Eg. India Value Proposition, Digitization initiatives implemented in India with results, Vertical specific CX, DX, AI ops experience etc.
- Be involved for all India focused RFP's
- Enable Sales team to sell India in every given opportunity.
- 10+ years of experience working in a BPO in a mixed outsourced and in-house environment
- Must have played a strong role in building viable India based innovative business solutions for clients
- Solution building expertise backed by digital transformation will be an added advantage
- Strong experience and understanding of Operations, workforce management, business intelligence, is a must.
Management experience :
- A good understanding of positioning TaskUs capabilities to Existing & new clients with a focus of - Digital-India Non metro/Tier2/3 solution building experience will be an added advantage
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
- Must possess good decision-making skills, be organized and think strategically
- Knowledge of sales rep KPIs / conversion metrics
- Excellent team and relationship building, sales, customer service, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Domestic and International travel 70%+
- TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
- We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
- Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It's no wonder we have been named as one of the - Best Places to Work- by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
- TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. - 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America- list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's - 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies- the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, India, Greece, Taiwan and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.